Wednesday, October 22nd • 7:30pm & 9:30pm • $15
JW-Jones is a red hot young Canadian guitar slinger/singer“, says Grammy-winning producer Tom Hambridge. Canada’s national newspaper, the Globe and Mail, referred to this Maple Blues Award winner as“one of this country’s top blues guitar stars.” Billboard called JW part of “a new wave of young talent moving onto Canada’s blues stage.
Thursday, October 23rd - 7:30pm & 9:30pm - $20
Friday, October 24th - 7:30pm & 10pm - $22
Blues guitarist, bandleader and producer Dave Specter has earned an international reputation as one of the premier talents on the Chicago blues scene. Since 1985 Specter has performed regularly at top Chicago blues and jazz clubs in addition to festivals and concert halls throughout the USA.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Please make sure to select the correct Date & Time when purchasing tickets/making reservations
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
*For single patrons or party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend