Friday, October 31st • 7:30pm & 10pm • $20
Few vocalists own the stage like Terrie Odabi. When the statuesque Oakland native begins to sing, a hush falls over the audience. They’re about to take a ride through the highs and lows of soul music, led by a beautiful singer who packs her shows with heart-pumping energy and poignant memories. Whether it’s opening for Average White Band or Lenny Williams, or performing at the Concord Pavilion or the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Terrie’s finely honed instrument is matched by her generous spirit and wit.
Saturday, November 1st • 7:30pm & 10pm • $22
Sonny Rhodes (born Clarence Edward Smith, November 3, 1940, Smithville, Texas) is an American blues singer and lap steel guitar player. He has recorded over two hundred songs. "I'm what you call a self-proclaimed Disciple of the Blues!" said Rhodes about his years playing and singing for fans of blues around the world. He has been nominated fifteen times for the Blues Music Awards, and won the Instrumentalist-Other category in 2011.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
* Party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Single patrons will be sat at the bar
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend