Saturday, November 22nd • 7:30pm & 10pm • $22
Castro Coleman, a.k.a. Mr. Sipp “Mississippi Blues Child” was born August 25, 1976 to Johnell and the late Vera Coleman in the small town of McComb, MS. With gospel as his foundation, Sipp started playing guitar at the tender age of six with his musically inclined family. He has played on over 50 national gospel recordings and this year he took him the title of International Blues Challenge Winner, just a mere 14 months after taking up the blues. The IBC is held annually in Memphis and hosts over 230 bands competing for this honor.
Sunday, November 23rd • 7pm & 9pm • $20
Lazer Lloyd, who many call “Israel’s King of the Blues”, is a blues, rock, and folk guitarist and singer/songwriter who has spread love of the blues across Israel. The Washington Post recently noted, “One of the most popular blues singers and guitarists in Israel is Lazer Lloyd.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
* Party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Single patrons will be sat at the bar
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend