Tuesday, November 25th • 7:30pm & 9:30pm • $20
The Bay City Blues is our weekly showcase of world class Blues music and superb instrumental talent. This event is a celebration of the Blues in all its forms and an adventure into the depth of a national genre. Hosted by the nationally recognized Chris Cain & his All-Star cast of Musicians, every week they invite a new special guest to accompany them on stage and present new, upcoming, & old talent from the blues world!
Wednesday, November 26th • 7:30pm & 9:30pm • $15
deftly mix sinuous Delta/country blues with wildly syncopated ragtime to create a rollickin' present day sound from the past. HowellDevine breaks from the norm, providing rich and complex textures integral to the music rather than simple backing for a soloist. Ready to walk into a juke joint in the canebreaks on a Wednesday night??
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
* Party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Single patrons will be sat at the bar
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend