Saturday, September 13th • 7:30pm & 10pm • $24
Estrin has created some of the finest Blues songs of any artist on the planet. His carefully wrought lyrics penetrate human weakness with the precision of a boxer, though more often than not, he chooses to leave you laughing after the blow’s been struck. Rick Estrin & the Nightcats are an American four-piece electric Blues/ jazz combo, currently comprised of guitarist Kid Anderson, harmonicist/lead vocalist Rick Estrin, bassist Lorenzo Farrell and drummer J. Hansen.
Sunday, September 14th • 7pm & 9pm • $15
At 23 years of age, Jules Leyhe already has nearly a decade of guitar-playing experience under his belt, including a degree in Guitar Performance from the esteemed Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. Jules has been in roughly half a dozen bands over the past nine years, with a preference for those with a blues or rock edge.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Please make sure to select the correct Date & Time when purchasing tickets/making reservations
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
*For single patrons or party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend