Tuesday, July 29th • 7:30pm & 9:30pm • $15
The FTB presents the funky vibe of New Orleans’ best music from groups like The Meters, The Neville Brothers, Fats Domino, Rebirth Brass Band, Satchmo, and Professor Longhair. It's the great sound of the Big Easy served with a West Coast flair! Some of San Francisco's best players will transport you to the French Quarter where the second-line never stops.
Wednesday, July 30th • 7:30pm & 9:30pm •
Alvon's sultry vocals and smooth guitar solos have carried him around the world with the likes of Guitar Shorty, Otis Day & the Nights, and Buddy Ace, to name a few. Voted "King of the Blues" two years in a row, Alvon is described by his fans as a cutting-edge, original entertainer; a "true showman" who gives his all in every performance.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Please make sure to select the correct Date & Time when purchasing tickets/making reservations
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
*For single patrons or party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend