Saturday, October 25th • 7:30pm & 10pm • $24
The Earl Thomas show is a celebration. He sings like a man who's seen everything, rasping out songs in a well trained voice of grit and flint and hard traveling and after nearly two decades in the music business, he is in peak form. The show he brings to his monthly Biscuits & Blues residency, capitalizes on all of his strengths - his voice, his experience, his natural charisma, and the fact that once on stage, he is the real deal. A torch bearer. A 21st century bluesman.
Sunday, October 26th • 7pm & 9pm • $20
Fantastic Negrito is a man’s truth told in the form of black roots music. Each song is a real story about a musician from Oakland who experienced the highs of a million dollar record deal, the lows of a near fatal car accident that put him in a four-week coma, and is now in the phase of rebirth despite his playing hand being mangled. Negrito’s music emphasizes rawness and space.
Make Reservations Below By:
Calling the Box Office: (415)292-2583
Completing an Online Reservation Below
Biscuits & Blues utilizes the Open Table reservation system to make a reservation/ purchase concert tickets.
* Party sizes of 7 or more people you are required to call the box office*
How To Make Online Reservations
Feel free to call us if you have any further questions (415)292.2583
- Making a reservation is the same as purchasing concert tickets & vice versa
- Tickets/Reservations are Non-Cancelable
-Tickets/Reservations are Non-Refundable
- Friday & Saturday Early Show tables are reserved for dinner guests. Dinner is required for these early shows
- All other shows are cocktail shows with a Two Drink Minimum per person
- Single patrons will be sat at the bar
- Reservation can only be completed with a valid credit card
- We reserve the right to charge you for your tickets at the time of purchase
- Your Tickets will be available at the Box Office the evening of the show you wish to attend