Biscuits and Blues is committed to providing blues fans of all ages with a comfortable and exciting venue to enjoy fantastic live music in tandem with outstanding Southern cuisine.
Biscuits and Blues
Biscuits and Blues was originally concieved as an offering for music lovers who wanted an intimate setting in which to enjoy their favorite blues artists. Now, twenty years later, we are one of the top blues clubs in the nation. We offer San Francisco’s best in national and regional blues acts while showcasing award winning Southern cuisine.
How Biscuits & Blues Works
Since Biscuits and Blues is a full restaurant, bar, and nightclub offering nightly entertainment, there are many options for our guests:
- Guests can join us for dinner and a show any night of the week downstairs in our club.
- Guests are also welcome to watch the show without eating dinner any night Sunday through Thursday; and on Friday and Saturday during the 10pm Show.
- Guests can reserve for dinner & show, dinner only, or show only over the phone at (415)292-BLUES.
- We welcome guests of all ages! Patrons of any age are admitted for all shows, including unsupervised minors.
A credit card is required to make your reservation. Please keep in mind that all reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable. You will be charged for the price of the ticket if you do not show up.
Biscuits & Blues is located at 401 Mason St. at Geary in the heart of San Francisco's theater district. We are just one block from the world famous Union Square, several cable car lines, and within walking distance of the Powell Street Bart Station. We are also easily accessible by both the Golden Gate Bridge and the Oakland Bay Bridge.
Hours of Operation
Box Office Hours:
Tuesday - Saturday: 12pm - 5:30pm
Restraunt & Nightclub:
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sunday: 5pm - 10:30pm
We only open our doors on days that we have a performance scheduled. Please check our Lineup Page for upcoming shows and days we are open.
Shows & Minimums
Show times and ticket prices vary, so check our Lineup Page for upcoming shows.
- During weekdays (Sunday - Thursday) & late night 10pm Cocktail Shows on Friday & Saturdays we have a dinner or two drink minimum.
- We reserve tables for the early show on Friday & Saturday for dinner guests. Friday & Saturday (Early Shows) are dinner-required shows.
Press & Reviews
“Biscuits and Blues biscuits are one of the top 100 reasons to live in San Francisco.”
“A cool vibe permeates throughout… a SF treasure.”
Travel and Leisure Magazine
“Almost too good to be true. Great food at reasonable prices and the absolute best place to see live music.”
California Rough Guide
“A top nightclub spot to see the blues or any music for that matter… a professional run nightclub that shines.”
“Don't miss a visit to San Francisco's best intimate music venue.”
American Airlines Inflight Magazine
“My favorite night of the week was at Biscuits and Blues.”
SF Bay Guardian - Bars and Clubs Section
“One of the best party spots in town.”
Lamplighter Internet Poll
" The scene at this place is very laid back. The staff are very friendly and the performance was great. If ever in the area make sure to check out what events are taking place. You will not be disappointed.”
5 of 5 starsReviewed June 3, 2013 via TripAdvisor